Thursday, April 21, 2016

Meet Author E A Hargrave and Discover How an Illness Inspired Him to Write

Author E A Hargrave
Author Q&A:

Are you a full-time or a part-time writer? 
I am a very passionate part-time writer. 

Would you ever be a full-time writer? 
Yes, I am lookin foreword to full-time writing.

Did you always know you would be a writer someday? 
No, I went to school for others thing like psychology.

What made you write your first book? 
After a trip overseas I came back home and got very sick, after months of research on the condition that I have, I was inspired to write my first book. 

What did you personally have to overcome to write your book? 
When I was writing to book I had to talk to doctors, and chemists. The biggest hurdle that I had was getting the right information and weeding out the misinformation. It took two years of hard research for this book and the motivation that it took too read study after study was extremely hard to find.

Who designed your book cover and your website? 
I designed my book cover, chapter art, and most of the charts, I have a background in design.

Do you read much? Could you name a few of your favorite books
Disguised in Deception by E A Hargrave
I read about one book a week, I am reading through Rich Dad series right now.

What do you love about writing? 
What I like the most about writing is the research, as laborious as it is that is what I like the most.

What do you find difficult about writing? 
It is hard to take the scientific jargon, and break it down so that everyone can understand with out loosing the value of the study.

What are you working on next? 
I am working on part two to the series “Truth Wrapped in Lies” (working tile). This book will go in more detail about the food and chemical industries. Answers some question that Discussed in Deception does not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment