Saturday, February 27, 2016

Readers Meet Romance Author Cathy McDavid


February is an exciting month for me. Besides Valentine’s Day, when I got to enjoy a beautiful dinner with my wonderful sweetheart at a pretty swanky restaurant, there was also the release of my new book, COME HOME, COWBOY, the second installment in my Return to Mustang Valley series. This is perhaps one of the most emotional stories I’ve ever written, and I’m pleased to say it’s been receiving great reviews, including a 4-1/2 Star Top Pick from Romantic Times.

I’m also really excited about the re-release of my earlier book, REAL MEN SELL BRAS. This fun and sexy romantic comedy (of DD proportions!) was originally published by Five Star and had one of the worst covers ever (sorry, Five Star, but it's true). I once even won a worst cover contest. Maybe not something to cheer about. I’ve since had a great new cover designed that perfectly fits the tone of the story. Though this book is different from the westerns I now write for Harlequin, I’m hoping readers won’t let that stop them from enjoying this lighthearted story.

Real Men Sell Bras by Cathy McDavid
I have two more books scheduled for release in the coming months. The first, HAVING THE RANCHER’S BABY, is due out June 1st, and the next, RESCUING THE COWBOY, is scheduled for October 1st.  These two books continue the story of the Dempsey family, the Dos Estrellas Ranch and the mustang sanctuary. I’m still partnering with the Wild Horse Sanctuary in Shingletown, California and contributing a portion of my royalties on this series to them. If you have a chance, visit their website at: http://www.wildhorsesanctuary.org and check out all the good work they do. Because I frequently write westerns (love those cowboy heroes), and horses have always been a large part of my life, the plight of wild horses is something near and dear to me.


I do love hearing from readers. 

Cathy can be reached on Twitter, Website or check out her Website


No comments:

Post a Comment