Sunday, September 13, 2015

Attorney turned Author on Kindle Scout Program

Hi, StoryFinds readers! 

Author Courtney Hunt
I’m Courtney Hunt, a contemporary romance author. An attorney by day, I live outside Washington, DC with my husband and son. Though I’ve been a scribbler all my life, I began pursuing publication when the federal government furloughed in October 2013. During the furlough, I finally lived my dream life as a full-time novelist. Once the furlough ended, I set about making that dream come true.

Forever a Bridesmaid
In July 2015, I published my first novel, Forever a Bridesmaid, first in the Always a Bridesmaid series, about professional bridesmaids who find their happily-ever-afters. It’s available on Kindle today.

Today, I wanted to talk to you about my second novel, The Lost Art of Second Chances, and how you can earn a free copy. The Lost Art of Second Chances is a current nominee in the Kindle Scout program. Think of it as American Idol for books. Selected books receive a publishing contract with Kindle Press. Best of all, if The Lost Art of Second Chances is selected, everyone who nominates the book gets a free Kindle copy.

Here's a brief synopsis of The Lost Art of Second Chances

When Lucy Parker’s eccentric grandmother dies, Lucy must return a beloved painting to a mysterious man in Italy, leading her on a journey to discover long-buried family secrets that could change everything. When Lucy’s childhood best friend, estate lawyer Jack Hamilton, agrees to accompany her, will they find their second chance at love? From the tiny town of Applebury, Massachusetts to the rolling hills of Tuscany, never-told family secrets unfurl in…The Lost Art of Second Chances.

But, I need your help!

1) Please go to this link and nominate my book for selection. It's free, fast, and easy. All you need is an Amazon account. When you get there, press the turquoise "Nominate Me!" button. Thanks so much for your help! https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/2ALMAM3A5NB8S

The Lost Art of Second Chances
2) Please share this campaign with your friends and family requesting they also nominate The Lost Art of Second Chances. Feel free to also share it on any and all social media channels--tweet it, pin it, post it on your Facebook wall. Any help getting the word out is most appreciated!

My campaign lasts until 3 October so I only have a limited time to win a publishing contract from Kindle Press and for you to earn a free e-copy.

Don't delay! Nominate The Lost Art of Second Chances today!
If you have a chance, please pop by my website (www.courtney-hunt.com) and sign up for my newsletter. Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.

Thanks again! I’d better get back to work. I’m currently awaiting the story edits for Once a Bridesmaid, the second book in the Always a Bridesmaid series. I’m writing the first novella in the Cupid’s Coffeeshop series, which will publish once a month throughout 2016.

Author links:
·         Website/blog: www.courtney-hunt.com
·         Twitter: @courtneyhunt71
·         Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Romanceauthorcourtneyhunt
·         Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/3430503
·         Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/corrie71/



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the opportunity to appear on your blog today and connect with StoryFinds readers.

    ReplyDelete