Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Seduced Into The Greek’s World

Dani Collins
by Dani Collins

I’m all about the fourth book in a series right now. If you caught my blog yesterday, you’ll know that I just launched the fourth novella in my Montana Born series.

In another week or so, Seduced Into The Greek’s World goes on sale on Amazon. It’s a June release from Harlequin Presents and is the fourth and final Makricosta sibling in my Makricosta Dynasty series.

This series had its inception in No Longer Forbidden?, the book that became my First Sale. Nic Marcussen tells the heroine, Rowan, that he was removed from his family when he was a child because he wasn’t a Makricosta. He reveals that he has a sister and two younger brothers.

As soon as I wrote that, I wanted to know what happened to those poor kids!

Adara grows up and agrees to an arranged marriage with Gideon. They travel from Greece to New York hoping to discover they have More Than A Convenient Marriage?. That was one of my easiest ever books to write. I adore Adara and Gideon. They’re so in love and neither knows how to show it.

Next Theo and Jaya have An Heir To Bind Them. It’s just a tiny affair with the boss that goes awry. Theo is highly averse to family, given how messed up his is, but by now Adara and Nic have both got kids and he winds up with three babies crawling under his skin.

Now, finally, I’m telling their youngest brother’s story. Demitri is a serial playboy, lives by his own rules, breaks them for fun… And there’s Natalie, a cute Canadian girl who’s too nice to say, “No.” But she does and it’s a novel experience for him!

To celebrate wrapping up this series, I had these pretty postcards made. Would you like a signed one mailed to you? Email me off my website, tell me that you saw the offer here and be sure to include your postal address. I’ll be mailing them soon.

BLURB:

"I want you, Natalie. Not after five o'clock. Now."

Every woman has a fantasy she only dares dream about in the dead of night. But for single mom Natalie Adams, the reality of an affair in Paris with infamous billionaire Demitri Makricosta surpasses even her wildest dreams!

Demitri is astounded by fiery Natalie. One night isn't enough, so to quench his lust he insists she become his mistress. The closer Natalie gets to emotions Demitri has kept locked away, the more he distracts her with dazzling gifts and luxury holidays to ensure that seduction remains the only thing between them…

BIO

Award winning author Dani Collins writes sexy, witty, vibrant romance for Harlequin Mills & Boon, Tule’s Montana Born and herself.

Stay current with Dani’s new releases by joining her newsletter or visit her here:



PURCHASE LINKS

Amazon: US | Canada | UK 








No comments:

Post a Comment